"Love begins by taking care of the closest ones - the ones at home."- Mother Teresa
Families are one of life's most treasured blessings and many individuals work countless hours to provide for their children and spouse. One important aspect of provision is to protect the family the financial and cultural pressures that come from death. Family not only suffer a loss of income, also funeral and final expenses that are many times not considered. Custom Insurance Advisors will work diligently with our clients to secure coverage that address these issues all the way to policies designed for investment and savings with long-term cash build-up.
Our available plans include:
1) Term Life Insurance - These plans are generally the most affordable plans in that they provide the essential death benefit and premiums are written to remain stable for a specified period. Terms may be written for yearly renewable terms, five, ten, and twenty year level premiums.
2) Whole Life Coverage - Traditional life plans that are designed to offer both a death benefit as well as an opportunity for cash savings and growth that may be borrowed from or used at a later time to pay up coverage and maintain the death benefit.
3) Universal Life Coverage - Universal life plans work in conjunction with both term and whole life aspects of coverage. The term coverage provides for increased death benefits, but also provides for cash value growth that creates opportunity to attain more protection and savings beyond the basic death benefit.
4) Special Markets - At Custom Insurance Advisors, we will seek out coverage for those individuals who may experience challenges in securing coverage due to age and/or health factors.
Please contact us today regarding this coverage that is vital to your family's welfare.
Estate & Final Expenses
You treasure you children and grandchildren. You have worked hard throughout your life to provide for them. A good estate plan is an important part in order to mitigate any extra expenses falling to you family at your passing. These expense can include attorney's, accountant's and estate administrator's fee as well as possible estate tax. They may also include medical bills or debt. They will definitely include funeral expenses that can easily cost as much as $8,000 or more. These expenses can become the burden of your love one if you do not adequately plan for them.
Custom Insurance Advisors can provide coverage options to meet these expenses.
Our available plans include:
1) Whole Life Coverage - Traditional life plans that are designed to offer both a death benefit as well as an opportunity for cash savings and growth that may be borrowed from or used at a later time to pay up coverage and maintain the death benefit.
2) Universal Life Coverage - Universal life plans work in conjunction with both term and whole life aspects of coverage. The term coverage provides for increased death benefits, but also provides for cash value growth that creates opportunity to attain more protection and savings beyond the basic death benefit.
Contact one of our agents to discuss your options today.
"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." - President John F. Kennedy
In the business world there is no more prevalent theme than that of constant change. Technological advances drive this nation almost daily with hardware and software updates, data storage issues, and financial reporting guideline changes. Just as the day-to-day changes challenge business owners in maintaining costs and assets, there is more risk for failure within a business entity when key individuals are suddenly gone due to death. Our experienced agency staff is pleased to offer business solutions for continuation exposures with the following plans:
1) Buy-Sell Funding - Businesses are often left in a state of confusion about future plans when a founding member of the team dies. The Buy-Sell Agreements are designed to protect the interests of the team member's family or spouse as well as providing funding for the organization to purchase ownership. Settling financial matters is often a first step toward restoring business operations and bringing a sense of security to all those affected by the death of a partner or co-owner.
2) Key-Employee Coverage - Effective business organizations usually thrive around a core group of employees who are central to the successful operation of the business. With the purchase of Key Employee coverage, the business protects itself by receiving funds to maintain business activities and providing resources to hire, train, and replace the employee to an extent. This coverage is designed to reduce an exposure that is different from all other coverage; at some point every person will pass away and leave business vacancies. Custom Insurance Advisors can help your organization in securing this coverage for those employees who affect your business.
Contact us today regarding coverage that help your fund your business continuation plan today.
A key rule of purchasing life insurance is to buy sooner rather than later. The younger a person is when coverage begins, the less they will pay in premiums over the long term. Most of the time this adds up to 10's of thousand of dollars over their lifetime.
Another pertinent factor for this coverage is that many child plans include guaranteed insurability. This feature protects the individual from developing chronic illnesses or sustaining injuries that would preclude the child from coverage later in life. Securing coverage early on for your children and grandchildren provides for them in the future.
Contact one of our agents to determine what option is right for your child.